One of the must visit travel events here in the Philippines is about to happen. Yes, the World Travel Expo 2017 is coming.
Starting October 6 to 8, 2017 at the SMX Complex at the SM Mall of Area , the World Travel Expo will hold lots of exhibitors that will offer great treats for all of us travel geeks, so get ready na mga ka Piso Fare Friends.
Entrance Fee is only 50 Pesos. Gates open from 10 AM to 7 PM.
Here are some of the must visit booths during the event:
- Camaya Coast
- Brenwood Suites
- Thunderbird Resorts and Casinos
- Zen Rooms
- One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites
- City Government of Zamboanga
- Jungle Environment Survival Training ( JEST) Camp
- 2GO Travel
- Tourism Promotions Board
- Ambik Travel and Tours
- Le Charme Suites Subic
- Island Cove Hotel and Leisure
- Air Swift
- PALS Wonderland Travel and Tours
- Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort
- Inflatable Island
- Sky Horizon Tours and Events
- Bosay Resort
- Enchanted Kingdom
- Days Hotel
- Tabeer Tours Corp.
- Java Hotel
- Balai Cagayano
- The Mind Museum
- De Loro Travel and Tours
- Azalea Vacation Club
- Azalea Hotels and Residences
- Travel Geeks Co.
- World Masters International Travel
- Prinsesa Garden Insland resort and Spa
- Secret Paradise Resort and Turtle Sanctuary
- Manila Ocean Park
- Rakso Travel
- Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority
- Tugawe Cove Resort
- Inflight Menu Travel and Tours
One of our top picks for this event is AIr Swift. Visit their booth to avail airfare promos for Manila to El, Nido, Palawan. Yes, they fly to El Nido, the only commercial airlines to fly to this beach paradise.
Also visit 2GO Travel, for its nice to travel via boat sometimes, lalo na if you have lots of time to spare!!!
If hassle free bookings ang hanap nyo, try out all the travel agencies that will be there to see what exclusive travel and tours package that they offer for domestic and international holidays and vacation deals.
You can also visit the Travel Sale Fair 2017 that will also happen this October. For more details about this event, CLICK Link below:
Please LIKE and SHARE this post mga Piso Fare Friends.. Thanks!!