The NEW NORMAL will be the new way we see and do things no thanks to this Pandemic caused by the Corona Virus. Social Distancing, wearing of face masks, hand sanitation will be part of these so called New Normal rules that will be implemented once society comes back to its “normal” daily life.
The New Normal will be utilized almost everywhere from stores, banks and even in modes of travel such as in trains, cars and planes.
When we all beat, and we are allowed to travel, Cebu Pacific Air, the Philippines leading budget airlines, will also do their part to prevent the spread of viruses and other diseases in the future.
Such New Normal measures when flying via Cebu Pacific either by domestic and International destinations are Social Distancing, wearing of face masks, and pushing for contact less check in process via online.
Cebu Pacific Air requires passengers to wear masks and observe physical distancing
- Guests are required to keep masks on, from airport entrance until arrival.
- Physical distancing markers must be followed.
- Bag drop counters will close one (1) hour before flights, to allow enough time for staggered boarding procedures.
- Frequent sanitation of passenger areas
- Hand sanitizers will be provided for guest and staff use, at the airport and inside the aircraft.
- Self check-in and no-touch boarding
Guests are highly encouraged to check in online to minimize proximity to our check-in agents.
- Those with no bags can head straight to gate. Once the row is called, have boarding passes ready for scanning by our boarding gate agents.
To ensure the safety and health of the riding public and their employees, Cebu Pacific will conduct rapid testing and providing PPEs to their crew and employees.
- The Cabin Crew will also be trained to help and isolate passengers if needed.
Extensive aircraft disinfection
- Daily disinfection program includes the misting of the aircraft cabin, using an Airbus-approved disinfectant effective in eradicating viruses including the Corona virus. Surfaces such as passenger seats, overhead bins and cargo compartments will covered and sanitized. Lavatories will be sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Hospital-grade HEPA air filters in Airbus aircraft
Kindly remember these NEW NORMAL Rules whenever you fly via Cebu Pacific.
Visit this separate 1Pisofare post if you want to learn about the NEW RULES and GUIDELINES for flying Philippine Airlines Domestic Flights.
Hope to see you again mga ka 1 Piso Fare Friends…. Keep Safe and Stay Helathy. We can beat this Covid-19 Virus, please stay at home for the meantime!!
Please LIKE and SHARE!!