Celebrating your birthday soon? SkyJet is offering a birthday treat to celebrants this 2018! GET A FREE TICKET, avail their birthday promo!!!
This SkyJet Birthday Promo runs until December 31, 2018! SkyJet Airlines is offering one way free of charge ticket so birthday celebrants can enjoy their special day in one of SkyJet’s amazing destinations.
This airline company flies the following vice versa routes as of 2018:
- Manila to Basco, Batanes and vice versa
- Manila to Coron (Busuanga), Palawan and vice versa
- Manila to Siargao and vice versa
- Manila to Caticlan (Boracay) and vice versa
So, where do you want to go on your birthday month? These are calling — the rolling hills of Batanes, the pristine waters of Coron, the adventure-packed waves of Siargao, and the beautiful white sand of Boracay! If you ask the 1 Piso Fare Team, we want to go to them all!!!
But 1Pisofare friends, before we get all excited, we have to know the promo mechanics of this birthday treat of SkyJet for 2018. Here are the important guideline for this birthday promo.
SKYJET BIRTHDAY PROMO MECHANICS
- The Birthday celebrant, any age, can avail the promo on any date of their birth month.
2. The birthday celebrant can avail the ONE-WAY FREE-OF-CHARGE exclusive of DPSC & ASF tickets provided with the following conditions:
3. The Birthday celebrant must be accompanied by one full paying companion (ROUNDTRIP ONLY).
4. The Birthday celebrant and his/her companion must be booked and ticketed as ROUNDTRIP.
5. The Birthday celebrant must sign-up on SkyJet Dash registration form online.
You will need to create an account as a customer in the my.skyjetwallet.com website.
6. Bookings and reservations for this promo can only be done by calling SkyJet hotline numbers: 8-SKYJET (875 – 9538) or 863 1333 or 886 7185 local 14 or or by sending a private message thru the official Facebook page of SkyJet, @flyskyjetair.
IMPORTANT: The Birthday Promo is not available for booking via ONLINE.
7. Payment can be made thru these options:
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Debit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Cash payment through SkyJet’s Aseana office
- Over – the – counter BDO bank deposit
- Payment centers of SkyJet which are Cebuana Lhuillier and SM Tickets.
8. The celebrant’s Free-of-Charge and travel companion’s ticket is valid on specified date only with NON TRANSFERABLE / NON REROUTABLE / NON ENDORSABLE / NON REBOOKABLE / NON REFUNDABLE / NON CONVERT TO CASH restrictions.
Thus, it is very important that before you book you must make sure that you can travel on your intended date kasi di puedeng irefund ang bayad, di din puedeng irebook, etc.
9. Booking and reservation must be at least 7 days prior to departure date (within birth month).
10. The Birthday celebrant and the companion’s tickets must be booked and paid on the same date.
11. Point of origin can be from Manila or from any of the SKYJET destinations.
12. The birthday celebrant must provide these documents:
Bring Original and Valid government issued picture I.D. with the birth date imprinted on it, both local and foreign ID’s are accepted, for proof.
If in case that the celebrant doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., He/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by any picture I.D. (school I.D., parent’s I.D., company I.D.).
13. This promo can’t be used in conjunction with our fixed, special promo and discounts.
14. Gift Certificates will not be honored with this promo.
15. Promo runs until December 31, 2018.
Now, you might ask what will you pay?
If you are the Birthday celebrant – You will get Free ticket for one-way, but you will still pay the terminal fee and the aviation security fee. If you will fly from Manila, the airport terminal fee is P200 + minimal amount for the aviation security fee.
- Your return flight is not free, you will pay for the return ticket.
**0r you can pay for the onward flight and avail the free ticket on the flight back.
Your Companion – your companion will pay the round-trip ticket rate (flight going to the destination and the return flight).
Another question is, what if the onward flight is within your birth month but the return flight falls on the following month, is it allowed? The answer is yes, as long as the onward flight or the original flight falls within your birth month.
If you have more inquiries, we encourage you to contact SkyJet. Their customer service officer will be able to assist you with all your queries and will help you in the booking process.
Aside from this birthday promo 2018, SkyJet also offers special year-round promo fares. Check out the 1pisofare.com Category/SkyJet for the latest seat sale of this airline company.
We hope there will be a birthday promo in 2019 too!
SHARE THIS POST! Fly with SkyJet!
Like and Follow us on Facebook.com/PisoFarePromo.