There is a new job hiring opportunity waiting for aspiring Cabin Crew or Flight Attendants this March 2014. Air Asia now is looking for more Male and Female Cabin Crew members for their ever expanding fleet here in the Philippines.
If you are out going, fun loving and loves to meet and greet people, then you might be the one this airline company is looking for.
The job hiring will start on a walk in interview to be held on March 25, 2014. Venue will be held at the Arts in the City, 26th Street Corner 7th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City from 9 AM to 5 PM only.
Air Asia Cabin Crew Job Hiring 2014
Air Asia Cabin Crew Qualifications
- Male and Female applicants from 20 to 30 years old
- Has great complexion and a good set of teeth
- Applicants Weight should be in proportion to height
- Height Limit for Ladies: minimum of 157 cm or up to the maximum of height of 170 cm
- Height Limit for Men: minimum of 170 cm or the maximum height of 180 cm
- College graduate or at least College Level ( finished 2nd Year in Collage)
- Fluent in English and Filipino
- Knowledge in Chinese and Korean languages is an advantage but not required
Cabin Crew Requirements
If you posses all of these qualities, please come at the venue in corporate attire. Men are requested to come in long sleeved shirts with tie while the ladies are requested to come in knee length skirts and in full make up.
Please bring the following job requirements at the walk in interview:
- Original & copies of Barangay, Police and NBI Clearance
- Original and copies of your valid Passport
- 1 recent colored photograph (passport size)
- 1 recent colored full-length photograph (postcard size)
- Original & copies of Educational Certificates like Collage Diploma or Class Cards, others
Please SHARE this post to all of your friends at baka interested sila to apply for the Air Asia Cabin Crew position.
Like us on Facebook at 1 PISO FARE and follow us on Twitter at @1PisoFare for more cabin crew, ground personnel, pilots and other job opening for airline companies like Air Asia, Cebu Pacific Air, PAL Express, Philippine Airlines and Tiger Air.