Need to start a new career? Why not try being a Cebu Pacific Air Cabin Crew member?
Being a Cabin Crew can have its perks. First you can get to travel and see lots of places for free. Then you can meet lots of different people along the way.
So if you are into travel and service oriented, apply na sa Cebu Pacific Air this 2023!!
What’s great about this Cebu Pacific Air Cabin Crew Hiring is that it is open for individuals that has accomplished 2 years of College Education and those without any work experience as a Flight Attendant is welcome to apply!!!
And great timing for CEBU PACIFIC AIR will head out to PAMPANGA this month to accept Male and Female applicants. This is good news for those living in Northern and Central Luzon for they don’t need to travel to Manila for the job interview!!
Cebu Pacific Air Cabin Crew Qualifications
- Male and Female applicants must have completed at least two (2) years of college or equivalent.
- Preferably has previous experience as a Cabin Crew, particularly A320/321/330 qualified.
- Candidates without prior experience as a Cabin Crew may also apply
- Must meet the minimum height requirement of 5’3 for females, and 5’7 for males; and a reach test of 210 cm..
- Ready to join training as soon as possible.
- Open to Filipino nationals based in the Philippines only.
- Proficient in Filipino and English language.
- Physically fit to undergo the training and perform the roles and responsibilities of a Cabin Crew.
One important aspect of this Cebu Pacific Air Cabin Crew Hiring is that you need to APPLY ONLINE.
You can apply for the job position by scanning the QR CODE BELOW or visit bit.ly/CEBCabinCrewClark
Fill up the form and submit your updated RESUME plus your latest photo.
Check if your e-mail address that you’ve submitted is still active for Cebu Pacific will send a schedule to those who applied online.
The face to face job hiring will be held at the SMX Convention Center, Clark, Pampanga on February 25, 2023 from 8AM to 5 PM!!
For male applicants, please wear pants/trousers, and short-sleeved polo. Blazers/Coat/Jackets are not required.
For female applicants, please wear a short-sleeved inner top, blazer or jacket, and knee-length skirt. Hair must be tied to a bun and with appropriate make-up
Best of luck mga ka 1 PISO FARE Family!!!
Please Like and SHARE to all our FB Friends!!!
Jocelyn Tom Abellana says
Can a senior high graduate apply?
1 Piso Fare Admin says
Hi, one of the requirements is 2nd year college or its equivalent po… but it if you really dream po becoming a Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew member, then best to apply online for you might get an invite for the upcoming job hiring event.