Cebu Pacific Air has started flying again for select domestic destinations this June 2020.
They started of with limited flights via Manila to Cebu, Naga and Cagayan de Oro. Starting from June 8, Cebu Pacific will add more flights all over the country.
Cebu Pacific will be flying to 20 domestic destination this June 2020!!
1 Piso Fare Travel Tip:
Only essential travel will be allowed for these following flights. Travel for pleasure are still not allowed.
Added Cebu Pacific Air Domestic Destinations Starting June 8, 2020
- Manila-Dipolog-Manila June 8-30
- Manila-Pagadian-Manila June 8-30
- Manila-Zamboanga-Manila June 8-30
- Manila-Masbate-Manila June 9-30
- Manila-Tablas-Manila June 10-30
- Manila-Davao-Manila June 10-30
- Cebu-Clark-Cebu June 10-30
- Manila-Bacolod-Manila June 16-30
- Manila-Cotabato-Manila June 16-30
- Manila-Dumaguete-Manila June 16-30
- Manila-Iloilo-Manila June 16-30
- Manila- Boracay (Caticlan)-Manila June 16-30
- Manila-Roxas-Manila June 16-30
- Manila-Tacloban-Manila June 16-30
- Manila-Bohol-Manila June 16-30
- Manila-Coron (Busuanga)-Manila June 16-30
- Cebu-Davao-Cebu June 16-30
Also be aware that there are certain travel documents that you need to acquire if you want to travel now.
If you are flying soon, please observe the NEW NORMAL rules by keeping a few distance away from other passengers via Social Distancing and keeping your hands clean.
If there is no immediate need to travel for now, best to stay at home po muna tayo mga ka 1 Piso Fare Family!!
Please LIKE and SHARE!!