Be Juan of the Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew! Walk-in applicants are accepted this 2019.
If meeting new people, exploring new places and destinations, and dreaming of memorable moments is what you want, then build a career as a flight attendant for one of the Philippines’ best airline companies!
Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew Primary Responsibilities:
• The cabin crew will ensure adherence to safety, security and quality standards of the airline.
• The successful applicant will also ensure passengers’ safety, security and comfort.
• The cabin crew will ensure all the Cebu Pacific service standards are complied with in order to fulfil passengers’ satisfaction.
• The cabin crew will also be tasked to conduct the fun games appropriately and enthusiastically.
• The cabin crew will likewise ensure proper flight documentations are performed; sales and catering checklists are accurately filled and sales remittance accomplished after the flight.
Cabin Crew Job Qualifications
These are the job qualifications that aspiring cabin crew for Cebu Pacific needs to meet:
- At least a height of 5’3 for females and 5’7 for males.
• Applicant must reached college level.
** College graduates are accepted as well as those who did not graduate college but was able to earned units in college.
- Proficient in Filipino and English language.
• Willing to be assigned outside of Metro Manila.
**For those who are not willing to be relocated, as the need arises, need not apply.
• Applicants must be available to start immediately once hired.
HOW TO APPLY TO CEBU PACIFIC
Cebu Pacific Air is accepting walk-in applicants every Monday-Friday, 9 AM to 11 AM.
Apply and walk-in at their office, located at the Cebu Pacific Building, Domestic Road, Pasay City.
Applicants must come in Business Casual and bring your updated resume.
Provincial Cabin Crew Job Fair
We will be update with a new post should Cebu Pacific conduct cabin crew job fairs outside of Metro Manila, like in Cebu, Iloilo, Davao, Cagayan de Oro etc. Hopefully this airline company will also conduct recruitment events and flight attendant hiring outside the Metro, so those who are interested to apply from the provinces need not travel to Manila.
List of benefits being enjoyed by Cebu Pacific cabin crew includes Travel Perks, competitive salary, Dental and Medical HMO coverage, skills trainings, and many more.
Good luck with your walk-in application in Manila! Slay the screening and interview! Be one of the Cebu Pacific’s cabin crew this 2019!!!
Fly High!!! Build a Career as a Cabin Crew! Apply!