Philippine Airlines and PAL Express wants you!!! Yes, the Philippine flag carrier is in need of new Cabin Crew Members to their ever growing fleet.
And if you have what it takes to take on the friendly skies and the busy schedule of a flight attendant, then this job is for you!!!
Philippine Airlines will hold a CABIN CREW RECRUITMENT event on May 4, 2023 at:
PAL DATA CENTER BUILDING
Domestic Road, Pasay City
Gates will be open starting 8:00 am until 10:30 am.
How to Apply as CABIN CREW MEMBER for PHILIPPINE AIRLINES?
In order to register and be invited to the job interview and recruitment event, you must scan the QR CODE below and upload your credentials:
Philippine Airlines is looking for CABIN CREW MEMBERS with these traits and qualifications:
- Must be at least 18-years of age and above
- Must be able to communicate in English (verbal and written)
- College/ University graduate
- With pleasing personality and must have clear complexion
- Preferably with 20/20 vision or with contact lenses but not more than 20/30 and must not be color blind
- Must be willing to work during weekends and including holidays
- Must be willing to be assigned/ stationed within the different PAL Express locations in the Philippines
PAL Will also be holding other recruitment events in the near future, so even if you can’t go to the event on MAY 4, it is best to still submit your application, for who knows. you will get invited in their next job interview!!
For more info, you may email them at: email@example.com
All the best in your application mga ka 1 PISO FARE family!!!
Please LIKE and SHARE