Do you want to be an ALL STAR? An AIR ASIA ALL STAR CABIN CREW to be exact? Then go ahead this 1 PISO FARE post for we will give a short detail on how to apply for the latest Flight Attendant job opening for 2023!!
Air Asia is looking for responsible individuals that has a good grasp on customer care, safety and being a team member!!
Applicants are welcome to apply and join the interview on JUNE 8 to 9, 2023!!
You can apply in person at The RedPoint, AirAsia Corporate Headquarters, Level 2, Mezzanine Area, NAIA Terminal 3, Pasay City. The event starts from 9 am to 11:30 AM only so best to come early and prepared.
But the first step on applying to be an AIR ASIA ALL STAR CABIN CREW MEMBER is by registering online to get the invitation to join the job interview either on JUNE 8 or 9.
Some of the basic requirements that you can submit are:
- Updated CV/Resumé
- Copy of VALID passport (at least 1 year)
- Full body photo
- Headshot photo
If you are interested in applying, please see the check list if you truly fit the bill:
- High minimum at 160 cm for female and 170 cm for male
- Must be willing to be based in CLARK, CEBU and KALIBO
- At least a senior high school graduate
- Fluent in English and Filipino; being MULTILINGUAL is an ADVANTAGE
- Complexion must be clear with no apparent blemishes/scars, no visible tattoos in uniform
- Teeth must be clear with no braces, visible damages/decay and crookedness
- Weight and height must be symmetrical and within BMI considerations
- Body Mass Index (BMI) at 18.5-22 for females and 18.5-23 for male
Hope you can all get accepted so that we can all meet you on our future AIR ASIA flights!!!
Please LIKE and SHARE
Looking for other CABIN CREW JOB OPENING?