Hong Kong Airlines, one of the top airlines in Hong Kong is in need of new Cabin Crew members this 2023!!!
Fulfill your dream of becoming a world class Flight Attendant and apply now. Get to experience traveling to different countries plus meeting different people along the way.
If you are service oriented, and has a way with people, then this might be the best career for you, so best to update your Curriculum Vitae and start applying today:
APPLICATION DAY will be on JUNE 3, 2023… there will be 3 sessions that you can join:
Date: 3 June 2023 (Saturday)
- 1st Session: 09:30 – 11:15
- 2nd Session: 11:30 – 13:15
- 3rd Session: 13:30 – 15:00
Venue: Hong Kong Airlines Training Academy Tower, 28 Kwo Lo Wan Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau (Direction: take S1 bus at Tung Chung station, get off at CAD headquarters station and walk about 7-10 mins)
Please come early for there is a 50 person quota per session (First Come First Serve basis)
- Responsible for the inflight safety of the passengers
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Responding to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong
- Minimum of Grade E HKCEE Subjects or Level 2 In 5 HKDSE Subjects (including English &Chinese Language or Equivalent)
- Polished interpersonal skills with an independent character that is able to work well in a team environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin is required.
- Ability to speak Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian, Malay, French, Russian or other languages is an advantage
- A minimum arm-reach of 210cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine.
- Customer Service Oriented
Interested applicants must bring along their HKID card, passport, home return permit, resume, original and photocopies of academic certificates and employment references, a passport photo on the Recruitment Day, June 3, 2023.
All the best on your applications and hope to see you on our next flight to Hong Kong!!
Please LIKE and SHARE