Traveling with a credit card is really a must now a days. It allows you to go around shopping and dining without bringing cash with you.
Its such a convenience to just pay using your credit card, than looking for an ATM to withdraw cash or look for a money exchange center just to convert your US dollars to the local currency.
And one of the best credit cards to apply if you are traveling a lot is the Security Bank World Mastercard Credit card.
This credit card allows you to enjoy certain perks that no other credit cards offer. Use it regularly and you can also get points that you can use for other purchases or incentives.
Here are some Perks when you apply for your Security Bank World Mastercard Credit Card:
- Available annually for cardholders and guests combined to any of the 1,000 lounges in over 500 airports worldwide. Excess visits will be charged to the cardholder at USD32 per person per visit.
- Enjoy access to the latest offers by booking and reserving via Mastercard’s concierge services or by calling 1800 8739 5245 (Globe) or 1800 1852 0014 (PLDT).
- Get FREE Travel Medical Insurance of up to USD100K with COVID-19 coverage with your Security Bank World Mastercard.
- Earn 3 points for every PHP20 spent using your Security Bank credit card.
- Get discounts at select shops and restaurants.
- Exclusive Dining, Spa, and Entertainment privileges via Mastercard Airport Experiences
- You can apply for your credit card at www.securitybank.com once approved, you can try the World Mastercard credit card FREE of its first annual fee!!!
- Filipino Citizen and Philippine Resident
- Principal Cardholder must be between 21-65 years old
- Employed as a Regular Employee for at least 1 year or Self-Employed Profitably for at least 3 years
- Must have a landline number and email address
You only need to provide these documents in order for them to review your application:
- Government-issued Photo-bearing ID
- For Employed applicants: SOA from other bank’s Credit Card and any of the following documents: 1 month Payslip or Signed COE or ITR
- For Self-employed applicants: SOA from other bank’s Credit Card and ITR and 2 years AFS Business Permit and DTI/SEC Registration
Hope you application pushes thru and get to see you on our future travels.