This is the best time to fly… and if you want to fly on a daily basis, then being an AIR ASIA ALL STAR can be a career for you.
Yes, there is a Cabin Crew Job hiring now for Air Asia. If you are willing to be based in CLARK, CEBU or KALIBO and wants to have a career in aviation, then best apply now for Air Asia’s walk in interview and application for 2022.
Some of the major requirements on being a Cabin Crew Member is that one should be at least a Senior High Graduate and is fluent in English and Filipino. Speaking another language will be an advantage.
- Complexion must be clear with no apparent blemishes/scars, no visible tattoos in uniform
- Teeth must be clear with no braces, visible damages/decay and crookedness
- Weight and height must be symmetrical and within BMI considerations
- Body Mass Index (BMI) at 18.5-22 for females and 18.5-23 for male
- High minimum at 160 cm for female and 170 cm for male
Walk–in Application for Cabin Crew on August 15 to 19 at The RedPoint, AirAsia Corporate Headquarters, Level 2, Mezzanine Area, NAIA Terminal 3, Pasay City from 9:00 AM – 12:00 noon.
Please come in Corporate Attire, wear full make-up ( for Females) , and bring the following documents:
- Updated Resume
- Valid Passport (at least 1 year validity)
- 2×2 and whole body pictures with blue background (3R size)
LIKE us on Facebook at 1 PISO FARE for more travel news, promos and jobs related to the aviation industry.
Tell all your your friends about this latest Cabin Crew Job Hiring for 2022. Please LIKE and SHARE