Enchanted Kingdom or EK is the most popular theme park in the Philippines. It is a 25 hectare park located in Sta Rosa, Laguna. If you want to spend the birthday or your little one or if you are visiting Manila for a few days, going to Enchated Kindom is a must.
Enchanted Kingdom is also popular for fieldtrips and they offer educational tours for schools and other organizations.
This theme park packs lots of popular attractions like Bump Cars, a Grand Carousel, Ferris Wheel, roller coaster and water rides.
Some of their popular attractions are the Space Shuttle, Rio Grande Rapids, Flying Fiesta and the Grand Carousel.
They also house a Paint Ball park, a 7D interactive Theater and the must see AGILA the EKSPERIENCE. These attractions have a different entrance fee.
Enchanted Kingdom Park Schedule and Operating Hours
As of the time of writing, EK is only open during FRIDAY, SATURDAYS and SUNDAYS. Gates open from 11 AM up to 7 PM.
EK is closed from Monday to Thursday. Schedule and operating hours may change without prior notice.
Enchanted Kingdom Entrance Fee and Ticket Prices
- Regular Day Pass -999 Pesos for guests 4 feet in height or above
- Senior Citizens or PWD – 688 Pesos just present your Senior Citizen’s or PWD ID to avail the discount
- Junior Day Pass – 688 Pesos for guests between 3 feet and 4 feet in height.
- Junior PWD- 488 Pesos, just present the PWD ID of guests between 3 feet to 4 feet in Height
Children below 3 feet in height can enter the park for FREE
Tickets or Regular Day Passes (RDP) are inclusive of admission and unlimited rides, except for selected gated attractions which require separate payments. Gated Attractions are those that require separate fees, namely 7-D Theater, Xtreme Paintball, Lazer Mission and Fun Kart.
Guests can purchase their tickets through any of the following:
- Walk-in (Makati Sales Office and EK Front Gates)
- Online via www.enchantedkingdom.ph
- EK’s Online Travel Agent Partners (Klook, KKday, SM Tickets, TicketWorld, Traveloka, TicketNet, KTix).
For bookings for your school fieldtrips, you can send them an email at: email@example.com
1 PISO FARE Reminders:
Bringing of food and beverages inside the park is not allowed. Food and drinks stands plus food courts are located inside the premises.
Pets ( except for companion dogs) are also not allowed inside. Balls, bikes, speakers and other musical items are also not permittted.
If you love theme parks, might as well visit STAR CITY, see more details at by clicking the link below:
Happy Trips and Enjoy your Holidays mga ka 1 PISO FARE Family… Please LIKE and SHARE this post!!!