The Philippine government is doing some ,measures to stop the spread of the Novel Corona Virus or more popularly known as NcoV 2019 to the Philippine population. One such measure is setting up a travel ban to places where the are recorded infections already. Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau are some of the places where a TRAVEL BAN were announced.
Recently, TAIWAN was already added to the list.
To support the initiative, Cebu Pacific will temporary CANCEL flights between the Philippines and Taiwan starting February 11, 2020 until further notice!!
5J 311 (Starting Feb 12, 2020)
Travel restrictions imposed by the Philippine government include:
– Barring Filipino nationals from travelling to Taiwan, including flight and cabin crew
– Barring the entry of foreign nationals, except Permanent Resident Visa holders who come directly from Taiwan, or have been there within 14 days immediately preceding arrival in the Philippines.
All passengers with flights to or from the Philippines and Taiwan are now being contacted by Cebu Pacific Air via the contact details that they have provided at the time of booking of their tickets.
Affected passengers have the following options on how to proceed with the flight cancellations. They can either go for these options:
- Rebook the flight (new flight date until Jun 30, 2020)
- Refund the tickets in full
- Store the value of the ticket in a Travel Fund for future use
For those who purchased via online booking at the Cebu Pacific Air website, you can choose any of these options via the MANAGE MY BOOKING TAB.
If you booked your tickets via a Travel Agent, best to visit their office to re-book or refund your tickets.
You can also visit any Cebu Pacific Air ticket office for any concerns!!!
Please SHARE to all our ka 1 PISO FARE friends at baka may mga flights sila for Taiwan soon!!!